HEALTHY RECIPES | WINE RECIPES | CLEAN WINE | CLEAN-CRAFTED WINE | SUMMER BBQ MENU
We’ve now officially entered the summer season! I’m literally beside myself at the thought that maybe, just maybe, we might be able to spend some warm nights on the back deck IN PERSON, sharing laughs and meals with our people. I wanted to share the best White Wine White Sangria recipe for such occasions as these. You can keep it in your back pocket, for when the time calls, and you can wow your guests with something that appears fancy, but really is just a fridge dump in a pitcher.
And if you’ve been around here for a hot second, you know that my lane is not the kitchen. So I teamed up with my friend Katy of Grace in the Crumbs for her best recipe coupled with my favorite White Wines.
Best White Wine Sangria Recipe
- 1 Bottle of White Wine (for something earthy & crisp try this one or for slightly more fruity & crisp this one)
- Sliced fruit of choice (berries are good, slices of ripe peach are even better)
- Sparkling non-alcoholic beverage of choice (I like Izze or to keep your sugar content lower just flavor of choice of La Croix)
- Splash of lime juice – for a more tart finish -OR-
- Splash of orange liquer for a more sweet finish
That’s it. I know, really fancy right?! It feels like a simple enough recipe that even a domestically challenged woman such as myself can tackle. I’m envisioning cups full while lounging at the beach, ignoring my kids. Ah yes, I see the summer bliss now.
For more info on the benefits of Clean-Crafted wine, check out my page of current seasonal faves.