It’s no secret if you follow me on Instagram, that podcasts are my best friend. They make me laugh, they teach me, and I’m always walking around with headphones on as I
ignore my children do my chores.
My girlfriends are regularly asking me for podcast cliff notes – or my fave go-to podcasts that I’m listening to right now.
So I thought I’d put together, and share with you, my favorite Parenting Podcast EPISODES (not entire series, although sometimes those) that will help you in your everyday mom life right now.
Top Parenting Podcast Episodes For Everyday Mom Life Help
Like I said, podcasts are oftentimes my best friend in the daily monotony of motherhood. Some of these below are episodes that have made me laugh, feel a little less alone/crazy, and others have inspired and encouraged me to keep on trucking while I continually sharpen the tools that I have in my #momlife toolbelt.
- Freakonomics Radio – The Data Driven Guide to Sane Parenting
- Memories in Moments – Let Them Be Bored! Stop Summer Cruise Directing
- TED Talks Daily – How boredom can lead to your most brilliant ideas
- The Lazy Genius – The Lazy Genius Works from Home
- The Mom Confidential – The Kids’ Activities Have Ruined My Life
- Risen Motherhood – Summer Expectations: Setting Our Sights on Grace
- TED Kids & Family – How to Raise Successful Kids, Without Over-Parenting | Julie Lythcott-Haims
- Crazy Zen Life – What Parents Need to Know About Youth Sports | Dr. Cassandra Smisson Hayes
- The Happy Hour with Jamie Ivey | Alexandra Kuykendall (I’d recommend most episodes as simply a listen in on girlfriend chats)
- Unruffled – The Upside of Toddler Tantrums | Janet Lansbury